We, Datics Consulting, are a young and dynamic consulting startup company that was founded at the end of 2020. We focus on delivering key services in the areas of data engineering, cloud, IT outsourcing, and data science. We are proud of ourselves for successfully delivering infrastructure and data projects to our big clients in Germany.
At the heart of changes, we are scaling up ourselves every day in both quantity and quality. We now have 17 employees and are promising to be a bigger team in the next years. Our founder, who is passionate about data science, strongly believes that we will conquer new future opportunities in new and different areas of technologies and innovations.
Employee first, all else will follow.
Focus on the client‘s problem.
Fast is better than slow.
Smart-lazy is better than hardworking-dumb.
Great isn’t good enough but remember that „Fast is better than slow“.
You don’t need to be at your desk.
What you’ll be doing
- As a Cloud Engineer at Datics Consulting, you will support well-known customers in digitization, the development of Big Data infrastructures, or migrations to the cloud.
- As a technical consultant, you work on topics such as Platform as a Service (IaaS, PaaS) with various cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Automation of build, test, and release cycles with CICD and tools like Jenkins, Gitlab, or Azure DevOps.
- Automating infrastructure with Infrastructure as Code using Terraform and Ansible.
- Building container solutions with Docker and Kubernetes, and other Orchestration Platforms.
- Hands-on experience in programming such as Go, Python, Java, etc.
- Had previous experience with DevOps or cloud projects.
- Developing interfaces, REST, communication to databases and other systems.
- Understanding of Version Control, Git testing, working in software development teams.
- Experience with Linux.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong interest in technologies and the consulting industry.
- Careful, responsible, independent way of working, fast comprehension and strong communication skills, ability to work in a team, professional appearance.
- You work in a highly motivated team on innovative customer projects in the areas of cloud, DevOps, CICD, or full-stack development.
- Combination of exciting IT consulting work and startup mentality.
- No hierarchies, lean processes.
- Modern SaaS tooling with Slack, Jira, Confluence, and Google Workspace.
- €2000 training budget ensures your steep learning curve.
- Working remote policy in place.
- Part of the Corporate Benefit.
- Many more benefits.
How to apply
Apply directly on LinkedIn or send us your CV and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information about Datics Consulting on our homepage at