We, Datics Consulting, are a fully remote startup that was founded in 2021 with base in Germany. We focus on delivering key services in the area of cloud development.
At the heart of changes, we are scaling up ourselves every day in both quantity and quality. We now have 16 employees and are promising to be a bigger team in the next years. Our founder, who has a background in software development and is passionate about new technologies, strongly believes that we will conquer new future opportunities in new and different areas of technologies and innovations
Employee first, all else will follow.
Fast is better than slow.
Smart-lazy is better than hardworking-dumb.
Great isn’t good enough but remember that „Fast is better than slow“.
What you’ll be doing
- Consolidate, validate and aggregate data from different data sources
- Design and develop complex statistical models
- Interpret the data and analysis results with goal-oriented recommendations
- Develop metrics and KPIs that enable an understanding of business processes
- Provides analytical support and expertise when compiling and reporting information
- Provides statistical findings and conclusions in analyzing interpreting trends and root cause analysis
- Experience in analytics, advanced analytics/statistics, data management
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g. R or Python)
- Working knowledge of business intelligence, analytics and statistical software such as Power BI, SQL, SAS, to perform analysis and interpret data
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, collect, organize, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel
- You are a customer-focused team player who is passionate about innovation and agility.
- You work self-organised from the idea to the successful implementation
- We are fully remote. Flex-time is possible.
- Offline team events 4x a year where partners and family are invited. Online events are scheduled on a regular basis.
- Modern working tech stacks. We offer free choice of laptop.
- You work in a highly motivated team on innovative customer projects in the areas of cloud, DevOps, full-stack development and data services.
- A lot of room for development, since we are a startup and are expanding rapidly.
- No hierarchies, lean processes.
- Training budget ensures your steep learning curve.
How to apply: Apply directly on LinkedIn or send us your CV and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information about Datics Consulting on our homepage at https://datics-consulting.com/ .