DevOps and Cloud Computing
Transform your IT infrastructures to the next level with a wide range of high-quality infrastructure services.
We design and implement IT infrastructure services covering administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimization of corporate IT infrastructures.
What You Get From Our DevOps and Cloud Migration Services
CLOUD CONSULTING AND MANAGEMENT
- Infrastructure consultancy: review, plan, design and implement
- Migration strategy and plan tailored to your business needs.
- Application(s) and data warehouse architectures adapted to the cloud.
- Cloud infrastructure configuration.
- Integration of cloud and on-premises environments to form a hybrid cloud infrastructure, if required.
CI/CD PIPELINES CONSULTING
- CI/CD pipeline design for quick development.
- CI/CD implementation.
- Orchestration and configuration management
- Monitoring and Alert Management
- Log Management
- End-to-end DevOps implementation consulting
- Provisioning an entire infrastructure using automated manifests and CI/CD pipelines.
- Environment provisioning and configuration time are reduced remarkably by using DevOps tools.
- Speeding up bug fixing for ensuring the quality and security of the resulting code by implementing VCS.
- Provisioning app instances rapidly using Terraform and Kubernetes manifests.
- New features are developed more quickly in response to customer feedback thanks to rapid infrastructure deployment.
If you are finding it difficult to scale up your operations, opting for Cloud & DevOps outsourcing or hiring
a Cloud/ DevOps consultant is a wise choice.
Datics is here to help you out.
Our Unique Advantages
We offer innovative technology solutions & experienced people
Our purposes are not just delivering a perfect solution for our clients, but also experienced and knowledgeable experts.
Technologies & Platforms We Use
Our platforms to adapt with DevOps solution:
Get in touch!
Looking to explore the solution?
Leave your information in the box so that our consultants will call you shortly or call our hotline: